Saturday, July 23, 2016

Week 1 is just about done. Time for a pop quiz! (completely optional)

Wow!  I can't believe that I've posted 19 published blog posts this week (just gave you a free answer for the pop quiz).  That's three posts for the weekdays and two for the weekends.  Speaking of which, who's up for a pop quiz?  Not an obligation, just for fun purpose use pop quiz for me to see what you've learned while reading my first posts of my blog.  Feel free to take notes or look back in my previous posts.  This is just an optional test to see what you've learned from reading my blog.

If you feel up to it, here's the link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdyq6GiGyQlnsbzFAPIdfpSiQoGkL_xoF-LBQjfu7vq8L4fKA/viewform

If you're wondering why the survey and now this pop quiz?  It's because I like to have some interaction with my readers and I like the feedback.  It's the same reason I promote my blog writing ideas on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment