Thursday, July 21, 2016

I have another idea (not sure if it's any better)

Another one of my crazy ideas came up in my mind for another Auto/H-Gate gearbox.  This one involves a Dual-Clutch and paddle shifters as well.  It's called the Auto/H-Gate 7 Multi-Purpose Transmission (or the M-P T).  It would be a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic with an H-Gate manual mode, a paddle shift mode and an automatic mode.  You get the best of all worlds.

When I was advertising my blog and my previous idea on Facebook, I got some criticism about it.  So I decided to add a modern touch to it, flappy paddles behind the steering wheel.  That way they can drive it like a modern sports car and a classic one.  And then there's the automatic mode.  That way if you're debating over flappy paddles or a more traditional style transmission, you can choose something like this hopefully someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment