Saturday, July 23, 2016

Due to the most significant and ultimate amount of criticism given to me by my father, this blog is in jeopardy

My father stops by at my apartment and I get real emotional around him.  I told him my issue.  My issue was manly about what I posted in the previous blog post.  I told him about my great or maybe not so great idea and how my brother heavily criticized my idea as being a pointless, wasted investment.  My father pretty much said the same thing, except in a much more serious tone.  He told me that I should just give it up and get a real job.

Before I go, feel free to comment (positive and negative comments are now welcome) and my survey mentioned in the previous blog post is still open if you would like to give feedback, feel free to (not like it really matters anymore).

As of this moment on, the Auto/H-Gate Transmission and my blog is no more.  Or is it?

I've just announced that my blog will have a new name (as you've probably have seen the new name), and a whole new approach to vehicle owners and enthusiasts.  Their will be more to offer from the Auto/H-Gate and it will this time target its audience towards the right people.  So no negative comments please.  The Auto/H-Gate campaign shall have a second chance to gain publicity.

I'm so glad I changed my mind,
Nicholas Bonneau.

No comments:

Post a Comment